• Independently tested and proven to be biodegrade highly in the natural environment
• 92% Plastic free - Plus the manufacturer is working towards making this 100%
• 90% biodegradable content
• Glitter core based on a special modified regenerated cellulose technology derived from ethically and sustainably sourced raw materials
• Indistinguishable from polyester based glitter
• Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and never tested on animals
• Allergen free
• Meets OK biodegradation WATER certification
Is the nail polish hard to make?
Not at all! Scroll on up and see exactly how it works in an easy step-by-step format. You'll be surprised by how simple creating your own color is.
What if I mess up the color?
Here's a secret: you can't mess up. There are color limitations and formula steps, so you won't get a hideous shade of weird mixed-up brown. Test out your shade on your placemat or even your nail (before bottling) and if you don't feel like it's perfect, just add a bit more color.
Is the nail polish high quality?
Yep! We only use premium ingredients that allow your color to stay on longer and benefit your nail health. Our polish is free of all harmful chemicals while being both cruelty-free and vegan.
How many bottles of nail polish can I make from 1 kit?
Each kit makes 3 bottles of polish. (Which *newsflash* comes out to being less expensive than purchasing premium nail polishes)
I have a different question; where can I ask it?
Feel free to get in contact by emailing us at email@example.com
The Taylor Made Studio is open for in-person shopping Thursday - Saturday 12-5. If you are in the area, you can also shop online and pickup at the studio. You can do so by placing your order online and selecting "local pickup" in the shipping section during the checkout process.