Be a part of the Taylor Made Team and support the company’s Core Focus to ‘Bring elevated experiences to clean beauty enthusiasts’. This role will support our team by organizing and ensuring our team is prepared for a “season of scaling”. We’re seeking a skilled Administrative Professional looking for a work-from-home opportunity.
Scope and Impact
You will be a trustworthy member of the team where you are privy to and exposed to several business areas and support the Taylor Made team and the CEO with key administrative tasks.
Incorporating our core values are critical to our business and your success at Taylor Made.
Taylor Made Core Values:
1. Hardworking and has passion for the work
2. Continuously strive for improvement
3. Attention to detail
4. Help first
5. Care deeply about our customer
7. Exhibit humility alongside confidence (no one is entitled to anything)
• Attend and ensure we’re prepared for all company meetings, maintaining meeting minutes and following up on key project deliverables
• Set up and schedule meetings via email and Zoom
• Stay on top of the company calendar, identify conflicts and always look ahead
• Support the team in documenting and maintaining critical business processes.
Knowledge and skills
Our ideal candidate is/has:
• Known for your unrivalled organization
• Excellent with time management
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• An excellent verbal and written communicator
• Experienced in a professional or corporate environment
• Experience in Katana, Shopify, Trello, Airtable, Ship Station are all a plus
Location and Commitments
• Part-time, virtual position
• 5-10 hours per week and will be set with Manager/CEO
• Actual work schedule based on required meetings with Leadership Team and company needs
Compensation and Benefits
• $16-25 per hour depending upon experience
• Generous Employee Discount
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you’d be a perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org